The PenCol difference begins with the significant amount of testing we do compared to other pharmacies our size. It might not be best practice for our bottom line, but it is for your health and peace of mind. It assures that the quality and the dosage your doctor prescribed is exactly the one you are given by us. Our commitment to quality and patient safety is second to none. The U.S. Pharmacopeia (USP) sets strict guidelines for sterile and non-sterile preparations, all of which we surpass. We are PCAB accredited and therefore are among the top 2.5% of compounding pharmacies in our focus on quality and safety.
We take pride in testing the ingredients we use and the batches we create. This takes extra time, effort, and money, but it is the only way we can know for sure that we are doing things right.
At PenCol Specialty Pharmacy, we believe that:
- It is our honor to serve you, not the other way around.
- Compounding is an exact science. A prescription is either right or it’s not. There is no “close enough” or “almost right”.
- We should offer our services at a fair price and not take advantage of your sometimes limited options.
- We should treat every prescription with the urgency it deserves. After all, your doctor would not have prescribed your medication if they did not want you to start taking it as soon as possible.
- There is no such thing as a “dumb question” and that we should answer ALL your questions to ensure you understand the medications you are taking and their proper administration.
- We should always think “Win-Win”. That is, having a frame of mind and heart that constantly seeks mutual benefit.
- Our job is to empower you to make informed, alternative choices for improved health and wellness via personalized medicine.
- Integrity and accountability are the foundation for a genuine and lasting relationship with our customers.